Monday, December 15, 2008

Ipod Help Anyone?

So yesterday it was beautiful and shiny. I was sitting on the couch looking out and noticed that my "mini" palm trees around the jacuzzi were so bushy that I couldn't see the flowers under them! How did that happen? So I pulled out my gardening stuff and my Ipod. I was happily enjoying my progress and as I turned with the trashcan my Ipod's earbuds got caught on the trashcan lid. The Ipod pulled out of my pocket and PLOP right down into the depths of our jacuzzi! ARGH!!!! I fished it out pretty fast, but it does not work anymore. I get a screen, but the touch sensor is gone. I was so upset I thought I would cry! I told Tom, "it would have been cheaper for me to pay a gardener than to buy a new Ipod!" Needless to say, no more Ipod for me as financially we can't swing it. WAH!

But my yard is looking dang good! :-)

No comments: