Friday, December 5, 2008

We're in full swing!







Can you believe it? All of a sudden the holidays are here! I am busily wrapping presents for our Adopt-a-Family. My BFFs, Lucy and Kat, my mom, and my family bought presents from a needy family's list here in Chino Hills. I am very pleased with all of the wonderful things we got! I wish I could see their faces when they get their goodies!

Yesterday I took Josh and Lily to see Santa at Disneyland. Boy, was that a wrong decision on my part. Not because there was a long line or lots of crowds, but because I'm still not well. I had coughing fits the whole time and was getting some very scared looks from people! They probably thought I was horribly contagious or thought I was going to pass out. I did think I was going to pass out and we came home early. My poor ribs and sides are just aching from all of this coughing.

Finished the circle journal I was working on. On to the next one! Such a talented group of women I am involved with; fingers crossed we will all meet again at Creative Escapes in 2009!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I can't believe that you went to Disney and didn't call me so I could at least say "hi" we were there at the same time......waaaaahhhhhhhhh