Thursday, January 15, 2009

Snow Day In Chino Hills?

How weird, huh? And it was in the 90's! The Rec Dept hauled in snow and the kids had a blast! I have twisted my knee again so I watched my sweet little newphew while Tom and my SIL, Deena, played with the kids. So fun watching everyone go down the sleds! Here it is below 0 in other parts of the country and we are playing in snow in short sleeves! Too silly!

I have been busily finishing up my Ali spinner. It is turning out very nicely. I need to ask my MIL for some pics because I don't have baby pics of Tom and Briana. The spinner is a little lopsided right now!
I attended a Prestige Avon meeting last night. The meeting taught us about building our team. I'm hoping to find a few ladies (or men) to be in my downline. It only costs $10.00 to join Avon and you don't carry an inventory - and no minimums! I love being an Avon lady and hope I can help someone else out there make some money. I am a Unit Leader now! So proud! And I love my web site - have you seen it? www.youravon.com/jloschiavo

I am also getting ready for a 12-hour crop at the end of the month. I received some new Cricut cartridges for Christmas so I plan on cutting out some titles and shapes beforehand! So much fun! I can't wait - the only time I get anything done in my albums is during these long crops! Woo hoo!

No comments: