Sunday, February 1, 2009

Busy Weekend!

Time flies when you are having fun! I went scrapping with my buddy, Natasha, and my mom on Saturday. Twelve hours of non-stop cropping and I actually completed 30 pages! Woo hoo! My cheeks seriously hurt from laughing so much with Natasha and my other cheeks hurt so much from sitting so long! I never sit at home! Got home late and ended up texting my buddies throughout the night so I was so tired and had to wake up at 6:30 am to get ready for a meeting. I can't imagine being a teenager and being able to text nowadays. It is so much fun and I spend way too much time doing it now!

My meeting was with my district sales manager for Avon, Cassie. I was appointing a new rep to my downline and Cassie was helping me with the new process. I am so very excited because Avon is having three commercials during Super Bowl to promote themselves! Cassie said she will be passing reps on to me so I can keep succeeding in my business. I am now a Unit Leader - next step Advanced Unit Leader! So if you or you know anyone who would like to sell Avon, it is very easy and rewarding - a great way to make money - let me know and I would love to have you on my team! Check out my site - www.youravon.com/jloschiavo

I didn't really watch the Super Bowl. Do you know what Super Bowl means to Ben and I? That Spring Training is just around the corner for the ANGELS!!!!!

Still waiting, kind of patiently, for my YuDu - oh where, oh where are you? I even cleared out half the garage for my work station!

No comments: