Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Getting Ready For CE!

OHHH! The excitement is building already! I am planning for Creative Escape 2009! I am in a charm swap and a page swap so I have been designing away. And also looking for the best deal for my scrappy supplies on line - so much fun! So many of my CE 2008 and CKU friends are going - and some great buddies from the So. CA to Provo Bus Tour - Lori, Elizabeth, and Linda - cannot WAIT to catch up with you all! And it isn't until the end of August - boo hoo!

This past week has been very exhausting. The twins had this horrible virus. In and out of the doctor's office and even a trip to the ER. Fevers up to 104 and vomiting. Poor, poor sweet babies....they looked so pale and thin. I am so glad they are feeling better. I had many people praying for them and I thank you all from the bottom of my heart....and they are very excited to go back to school and see Ms. Sandra and Miss Amanda.

Still plugging away at my Avon business. I let it fall by the wayside during my move and everyone's sicknesses, but I'm back on top of it again. Attending meetings and recruiting - it sure would be nice to make a living doing something I love! I love doing steno at home, but it is impossible to do it when the kids are awake - I just can't hear the dang officers! :)

No comments: