Wednesday, February 27, 2008

End of February....

Wow, the month flies by - and I forget to blog! The twins' birthday party was fabulous this past Saturday! It had been raining all week and I kept praying it would be nice for their party and the park and it was! All of our friends came and it was the perfect day. After we hauled everything back to the cars and we were driving home, then it started to sprinkle. Such timing!

I am involved in a Circle Journal with some great ladies from Creative Escape 2008. So cool! It is neat to see everyone's creativity. Just finished another one up and will get it in the mail tomorrow.

I am so, so busy with Avon! Love it! Won a bunch of prizes last night at our business meeting. I'm getting ready for two boutiques coming up the next two Saturdays. Pricing, organizing, planning! Visit my web site - you will definitely find something you will love! www.youravon.com/jloschiavo

Have a great rest of February - only a few more days left! Enjoy that Leap Year!

No comments: