Friday, November 21, 2008

What a blast the last couple of days were!


I'm dragging today....really dragging. Last night at midnight Ben and I saw the premiere of Twilight! It was so worth it! If you have not read the book, I highly recommend you do before you go see the movie. You will get so much more out of it. Casting was terrific...and it will be interesting to see how the other books will be made into movies. I had a great time out with all of the teenagers Oooing and Ahhing over every move Edward made. Too funny!


But when I got home Lily was sick. High temp, cough, blech...ended up not going to bed until 5:30 am, thus why I am dragging right now! Hope she has a better night tonight.


On Wednesday we took Josh to an open casting call in Culver City. The part called for a boy, 4-6 years old, Hispanic or Italian origin, dark eyes, dark hair. Uh, duh! That is Josh! But he was nervous and not his little outgoing self. He would only nod when the casting people asked him questions. Oh well, it was a fun experience and I look forward to scrapping the pictures of us on Stage 2! Who knows....he just may get a call-back some day!

No comments: