Monday, November 17, 2008

I'm A Winner!


On Saturday, I attended a huge Fiskateers event at the Queen Mary! It was amazing! Cheryl, our lead Fiskateer, led the day and we received a wonderful goodie bag filled with papers, punches, and a chipboard book. There was a make-and-take and a really fun game to meet all of the other women. I enjoyed making new friends and even saw some old friends from Freckle Friends crops I have attended, Scrapbook Expos and CKUs.


But the bestest, was my raffle ticket number was THE BIG WINNER! I ran up woo-hoo'ing all the way! Here is what I won: a HUGE Donna Dewberry craft mat, 10 packs of Seascape, BB Point, Fletcher Cove, Beacons, Cardiff Reef & Seaside Reef stickers, two boxes of chipboard shapes & letters, Rockpile & Mission clear stamps, Technique Tuesday A Gift From the Sea acrylic stamps, a Fiskars paper tear edger, Fiskars Ultra ShapeXpress, Donna Dewberry Fiskars scissors, a Leave it to Weaver border punch and a beautiful embroidered Trails 12x12 album (with 12x12 paper inside)! Yes, I am a lucky girl!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

WOO HOO girl that package of stuff totally ROCKS!!!!!! How fun....hope you enjoy creating soon.....