Friday, December 26, 2008

Chaotic Christmas!

But fun! Isn't Christmas always chaotic? Especially with little ones! The twins are almost five and my nephew is almost three. Makes for some crazy times, but to see their happy faces is so priceless! My sister-in-law was awesome and helped the little ones make and decorate cookies for Santa! What an undertaking and they came out so cute!

Tom bought me a new Ipod since I accidentally dropped mine in the jacuzzi! I love it - it is purple and has so many GB I don't know what to do with it! Ben said my music is "okay." Sorry, Ben! But I did download the new Nickleback and Taylor Swift. :)

Off to help the twins with their new paint-by-numbers. Remember those? No wonder I love scrapbooking!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hadn't checked your blog in months and I am so happy I did today. I enjoyed it very much. We had a great Christmas season didn't we.
Luv, Mom