Sunday, December 28, 2008

I Had A Date Today ...

... with my little man, Josh! It was so fun! See, Josh and Lily are twins and they go everywhere together! The little time I have when I'm alone I feel like I am missing my two arms! So today I asked Josh if he would like to go on a date with me and he said, "Oh, I'm sooo happy!" Melted my heart! We went for a burger and then to Walmart and I bought him his first fish. He picked out the bowl, and the gems (no rocks for Josh) and a castle bridge. That is one happy little fish! Tom took Lily out at the same time so they had a Lily/Daddy date, too. We must remember to do that more often. We appreciate each little personality when they are not clamoring for attention!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is soooo nice! Mommy and Daddy should take themselves on a date as well.