Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Wow, 2009! Happy New Year's to you all! We went to the Rose Parade! I had never been and we were so blessed to receive five tickets from my BFF, Lucy, to sit in the bleacher section right off of Colorado Blvd.! What an amazing experience! We were in Row J so we were eye-level with the floats. The twins, Ben, my mom and I had a wonderful time! Had to get up at 3:00 am so we are dragging a little, but it was so worth it! Seeing the floats on tv just do not do them justice. I was so proud of Lucy and her daughter, Lindsay! They got to ride on the Ronald McDonald House float! Lindsay was so cute when she saw us, she just beamed! Thank you, friend, for thinking of us and setting everything up! Pictures to be posted later as my camera decided to break the minute we got there - thank God my mom had hers! What's up with me and mechanical stuff lately? Must be my crazy hair!

No comments: