Monday, March 9, 2009

La Vida Loca...

Yup, my crazy life....so much has happened the past few weeks. I am now officially separated from Tom. The kids and I are in a new house. My internet is now working so I can start doing my steno work and make some money. I'm sick, as well as all of the kids. And moving positively sucks!

Cleaning out our old house was awful - so many memories and hopes. Even though I believe in my heart of hearts that it is better that Tom and I are apart it still hurts that my dream of how my marriage was supposed to be is done and broken. He proved that completely the last few days we were together when I had to call 911. Long story....buy me a drink some day and I will fill you in.

So life goes on. A different kind of normal. I have to register the kiddos for kindergarten this week. 5 years old - when did that happen? And Ben reminded me today that he will be 16 in three months. How can that be? I feel like I'm 16! I can now play music in my own house and dance around and be silly. Always walking on eggshells with Tom. I have to find out who Jen is again without the shadow of "Grumpy." Life will be better....

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I so know that you will find yourself and most likely sooner then later....remember you have a whole group of people who love and care about you....