Monday, March 30, 2009

March sucked....

So glad this month is almost over! My divorce, kiddos sad, car accident, moving, my phone fried, my computer crashed, my doggy was killed....oh geesh!!!!

April will be wonderful! Flowers are blooming, blue skies, puffy white clouds....new home, great family and friends! And I was invited to attend Creative Escapes 2009! Woo hoo! My awesome friend, Shannon, hooked me up with a connect and I am officially in! Last year I looked forward with huge anticipation to the event for an entire year and then I was so sick when I got there! Spent the whole time in the room - blech! Tim Holtz and Heidi Swapp here I come!

This will be my only scrapping event this year so let the festivities begin! RAKs, swaps, friends, Yahoo Groups - yayayayayayayayay! And my mom got in, too, thanks to Shannon!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

So sorry to hear about your dog...so sad....hope the kids get happy again soon....and everything starts to feel normal again for all of you.